- Honesty would be lovely. The PM could tell me she accidentally nuked most of Europe if she admitted she was drugged up with medication for her anxiety attacks and well, she thought it was another illusion. Yup, the honesty would be lovely, awww bless her, i support her.
- We see how government works now, and we dont like what we see. We read about democracy & see something different. We elect MPs as our proxies, but thats not how they view themselves. They are the voice of reason to save us from our selves, but it goes further. They know best and dont question whether they have it right.
- They continue to tell themselves that selling off all our gold is too complex for us to really understand and there are reasons we dont see, really, now shussh.
- For the most part we are useful to stick up for when it is convenient, but mostly an unwelcome annoyance.
- We are easily appeased. Here, ive added 50p to your grans pension.
- We dont see the flaws with democracy. Cameron said he wanted to look after his constituents after being PM, but as soon as it was clear he wasnt in the cabinet, he resigned. stange huh?? At least it wasnt all about the power huh? If PM pay isnt great, then the only reason to put yourself forward is power or to just help more people better. Unfortunately, people that really help, dont want to get clogged down in office or more work getting in the way, usually, so generally dont volunteer. Its the ones who dont ask who should get.
- Cameron lost Brexit, was off, we all let him down, he deserved a few dodgy honours as reward, screw what they think, or how dare they question my motives.
- Arlene Foster is just so damn important, more so than her country, or peace in it, how dare anyone question her that isnt on her high level. Its her god given right, now shhh.
By Jim Cook of UK ThinkTank .com