- You are a proxy for the electorate. You work for them on their behalf. You are not their chosen wise representative, or their better.
- You should represent their wishes as if they had all the information about the relevant subject to make a decision, and pick that choice.
- You are a flawed component with flawed knowledge in a flawed system and understanding this rather than considering yourself as the voice of sense that thankfully is there to choose right rather than choose democratically.
- Your job security is not more important than what you do and choose in your job.
- We really see straight through arrogance, and there’s a lot to see through.
- Be all Arlene Foster isn’t and you are half way there.
- So you accidentally nuked somewhere? Just be honest and all will be forgiven. You will be surprised.
- You can do so much better. Why don’t you?
- Because your party is in power, it doesn’t mean we had any real choice.
End of rant.